Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Weekly Update | Island Expansions & Auctions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Boomclaw, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Boomclaw

Boomclaw New Member

[​IMG]
    Hey Lucky players,

We're thrilled that you're loving the new Prime; your reaction has been incredible and we're on a fantastic path. We apologise for the delay in the weekly update, the features weren't perfected yet and it is not our way of providing a half-arsed game for you guys to enjoy. We have certainly gone through some bumps and bruises on the path but thanks to the work of @System for taking up the mantle whilst @Config and I were doing our exams.

This week we have some absolutely brilliant additions to add to the Prime realm. A long-awaited feature has finally arrived after weeks in development.

[​IMG]
    We understood that the default island range of 100 by 100 was too restrictive, you could barely breathe - especially with the spawn islands (spoilers!). In the next reboot, we're launching island expansions. These expansions follow the following prices:
    • 150 by 150: $5,000,000
    • 200 by 200: $10,000,000
    • 250 by 250: $15,000,000
    • 300 by 300: $10 - only on the store.
    • 350 by 350: $20 - only on the store.
    • 400 by 400: $30 - only on the store.
    • 450 by 450: $50 - only on the store.
    To unlock these expansions, type /is cp and click on the redstone repeater in the bottom-right. 300 by 300 and upwards is only available via /buy. The investment will truly provide a profitable return.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    We have also taken the liberty of introducing auctions - these are a great way to earn money by trading, selling and buying items directly from other players. These auctions last up to 48 hours and you can auction 3 items by default. We have something special in-mind for those amazing donators.
    • Air: Auction 4 items.
    • Earth: 5 items.
    • Eternal: 6 items.
    • Void: 7 items.
    • Sacred: 8 items.
    To access the auction, type /ah. If you want to sell an item, type /ah sell <amount>.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A new month is about to dawn and we're going to be releasing a new crate to replace the April crate. You can now purchase the May crate on our store for $25.00! (or $15.00 in the sale!)

The new crate will launch with some changes to the system to avoid getting unfair rewards.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • PVP border at /warp mine has been extended.
    • You can now build on your nether island.
    • Spawner prices have been increased.
    • Spawner mob drops sell prices have been decreased.
    • Fixed tab rank colour - if yours is incorrect, please fill a bug report here.
    • Fixed issues where other members could modify spawn island.
    • Fixed /nick not working dorrectly.
    • Money pouches have been added and can be won through crates and monthly crates.
    • You can now edit under and above spawn island.
    • Removed the easter kit.
    • Added bank notes - /withdraw
    • Disabled sponges absorbing water.
    We hope to continue these updates as a weekly event to always provide you guys with fresh new content, you guys are what make up the server and we're pleased to give you such an amazing experience. Your responses are all worth it.

Till next time,
    Boomclaw.

#1 Boomclaw, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2018
  2. EzGames123

EzGames123 Member

Finally! I'm so excited for the future of the server And I will stick by it as long as I can!

3. O1A

O1A New Member

lets go bois

4. WuMarik

WuMarik Member

Been loving the new features since I have got back from my 2 month journey out of state!

5. CrumpetKiler002

CrumpetKiler002 New Member

I am so hipped for these new features, but I was wondering if the PVP area can be expanded, and add mobs inside of it for an extra challenge.

6. WuMarik

WuMarik Member

Please post a thread under Suggestions rather than commenting here.

7. Crittinqs

Crittinqs Member

Oops, I thought because it was an update so I can post suggestions here but your probably right, thanks, WuMarik! My bad.

8. WuMarik

WuMarik Member

You can but posting here is a lot less likely for anyone to see it.