Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Player Report

Discussion in 'Closed Player Reports' started by Imadisease, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Players Username: C0oper
    Your Username: Imadisease
    Rule broken: Harassment, Joking about Rape, Impersonation of Staff
    Server: Skyblock
    When it occurred: 7:00 Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 7.59.51 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.01.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.02.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.03.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.03.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.04.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.04.15 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.04.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.06.07 PM.png pm Mountain Time
    Evidence (Picture or video):

This is sort of a suggestion as well, WHERE IS THE /ignore COMMAND??!?! I am just trying to waste my time on a game without people harassing me about Caps and pretending to be staff 24/7. I have told him to cut it out SO MANY TIMES. Also, rape is a sensitive subject to many people including myself and should not be tolerated EVER.

2. I will talk to higher staff about making sexual harassment against the rules. I have warned cooper about it, and he will hopefully not do it again. Thank you for taking the time to give us your thought on the situation.

3. Or perhaps he meant a rape tool in Minecraft?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. First of all, I didn't impersonate a staff member. I can warn people like you who are using too much caps whenever I feel like it. Second of all, When and how did I, "Harass" You? If I tell you to stop using caps, you will stop using caps. third of all, If I make a joke and you don't like it, then don't talk to me. It's as simple as that. Also, It only takes about 3 minutes to read the rules, I Suggest you spend that 3 minutes doing just that. False reports like this can get you in lots of trouble.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. #5 Imadisease, Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    Idc anymore

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wow... This is... incredibly wrong... I don't even know where to start....
    Well, first of all, I don't find rape funny... I can crack a joke if I want to.....
    Second of all, If I'm talking to you, you don't have to respond. As I said before, (You Clearly can't read) Just ignore me.
    Third of all, If you are using caps when you shouldn't, then I can say "Caps" If I want to. Last time I checked, (which you cleared didn't,) It's not against the rules for other players to remind the mentally challenged that caps are not allowed on chat. If you have a problem with me, then please. Give me your worst. Mine is ten times as bad. People like you make me want to quit Vyzon, but then again, who would deal, "your" type?

Take care,
    - C0oper.
    "

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. "Mentally challenged"

8. Can we just take a moment and appreciate that he is going to have an aneurism over a word in caps (Not against the rules! Excessive caps is and according to SEVERAL STAFF MEMBERS who even told you this, I did not break any rules), and is not worried over the fact that he has called me a moron in chat, toxic, killed me on my island (As shown below, I'm not sure if it's against the rules...?), continued to talk to me after I told him repeatedly to stop, joked about rape, and called me "Mentally challenged"? I am confused... Honestly. Instead of coming on my island and killing me when I'm just TRYING TO TALK ABOUT COOKIES WITH MINO, maybe you should try leaving me alone. PLEASE.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. @Imadisease - Stop pretending that you're any less alike him.

User has been warned.

• Like Like x 1
  10. @Imadisease take a chill pill, put it in bowl of chili, take a ice cube and put it in the chilli, then eat the chilli so you can CHILL OUT.

11. How does those screenshots prove anything...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.