Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Mehlow's Helper Application (First)

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Meh_low, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Meh_low

Meh_low New Member

Username:
    Minecraft name is: Meh_low
    Discord name is: ℳeh_ℓØω™

Currently 17 years old.
    My Birth date is 01/05/2000

Country and Nationality:
    I am British & Live in the UK.

Estimated Schedule (when you will be playing):
    Roughly this may change depending on how much I have going on in my life:

Monday-Friday: 6pm-1am
    Saturday-Sunday: 4pm-12am (Mostly!)

Server Playtime (In Hours):
    Around 40+ Hours

Reason(s) for applying:
    I am Applying for staff because I enjoy the server and I would love to see this server progress into the future and I feel like this community has a solid Player base which I hope Increases into the future. The Other Reason that I am applying is during the Hours I play on the server there always seems to be a lack of Helpers,Mods & Admins and some players always seem to have issues they need resolving. So I feel if I became a Helper for the server I can help players who have issues and new players who may not know how to play and explain the basic premise for the server. The Final reason I felt like it would be a benefit to apply is that sometimes the server dies down to less players and some players who join are only on to Troll and cause trouble so I feel like I would be capable of dealing this this if it came up.

Previous Staff Experience:
    I would admit I don't have a lot of staff experience when it comes to Minecraft Servers however I have been staff for some gaming communities on GTA V, Garry's Mod & Team Fortress Two which all function in mostly the same ways so adapting to a Minecraft community shouldn't be too much of a change for me and I am a quick learner so I'm sure I would pick up the basics fairly quickly.

Key Personal Traits:
    I would say that I am firm but fair overall I am wiling to give out punishments to anyone who requires it, no matter whether I am friends with them or not. I would also say that I am good at explaining issues that may have occurred to new players who may not be fully aware of the rules. I also think I am quite a trusting and reliable person overall which would help in most staff related issues.

Anything else?:

Hopefully my application is alright.

Even If I don't proceed up to helper I would still recommend the server gets some more active staff or more of the current staff on slightly more.

Thanks -Meh_low-

Zach likes this.
  2. Completement

Completement Member

give me a warn and i succ ur toes. I like it but why is it resolved :/

3. Meh_low

Meh_low New Member

Tbh I don't even Know lol

4. Whatdahpigsay

Whatdahpigsay Moderator
    Server Moderator

Lovely application! You are nice to other people, and you are always willing to help. I think you would make a great addition to our staff team!