Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Legit Application xD

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Completement, Jul 11, 2018 at 2:57 AM.

1. Completement

Completement Member

Username: GrandPapiSmurf

Country and Nationality: North America English, I take Spanish classes soon though.

Estimated Schedule (when you will be playing): At this time I can be on almost all day once school starts Id say from 3:00PM-10:00PM (CST)

Server Playtime (In Hours): I have 24 days played.

Reason(s) for applying: I'm apply mostly just because how inactive the staff team has become recently. And with the recent resigns that drops it even more now. The only staff I ever really see on is ItsZachTay. Even then he isn't on dramatically a lot. I also have been playing this server for a few years now and have become i'd say decent well known within the community. I've been told by a few staff members I should apply for helper rank. ItsZachTay is one of them. I have also helped a lot just as sacred. The day i'm making this application there was abuse of which i'm sure you know of now. I was keeping the server from not opening any of the abused crate all crates till a staff member could get on and fix it. One of the abusers ah'ed a sacred rank so I had to quickly spend 3mil on getting it :3. I also was one of the very few who could explain what fully happen. My past history as a player is bad and I know this. But I have changed and haven't been toxic as much.

Previous Staff Experience: Not much if i'm being honest. I just never felt like I should apply for it. It was mostly because I never really had a reason as well. I have been staff on a few very small servers. Cant remember the names. If I do they will be here soon.

Key Personal Traits: Not much but I'm very funny at times. Id say I work well with others? >:)

Anything else?: Zach said I should atleast try for helper so I am. Its not very long but I am the mega borig. >:)

2. Zach

Zach Administrator
    Server Admin

I like your application. I recommended you to apply because you’re very helpful on the server and haven’t been too toxic lately lol. My only problem is that you said you have been playing on the server for a few years. The servers only been out since February of 2017 so it’s only been a year and 5 months since the server came out #LearnYourFacts

3. Completement

Completement Member

:mad: I dont know how long its been u big bully