Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

klara_p8's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Helper Applications' started by klara_p8, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is your Minecraft Username?:
    My Minecraft username is klara_p8.
    What is your first name?:
    My first name is Roie.
    What is your age?:
    I am sixteen years of age.
    What is your gender?:
    I am a Male.
    How long have you been playing on The Vyzon Network?
    I have known of the Vyzon server for a very long time, which was ever since it became a server, but I had not been a very active member because I had boarded for school and because when I came back the server had been a bit inactive with rarely any players on it until just recently, but now I am back to being a regularly active player.
    Have you ever been banned on The Vyzon Network? (If so, state all previous bans):
    I had been banned on the Vyzon Network when it first came out because I had told people to come onto a different server, for that ban I didn't mention an IP address but regardless I had broken a rule and was banned for a few hours. Other than that there were no other bans.
    How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?:
    I believe on average, I would be able to moderate three hours on school days, and on the weekend I would be able to moderate for five plus.
    Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?:
    I feel that treating your friends differently while enforcing for a server is a big negative, a dent in your reputation, and not to mention, wrong in general. I personally would not treat my friends any differently while moderating the server.
    Do you know the server rules?:
    I know the general rules of any server but unfortunately I do not know what the rules for this server are. The sole reason why I do not is because there is no forum that I was able to find with them.
    How often do you lose your temper? (Frequently, Sometimes, Rarely, Never):
    I find it that I rarely lose my temper, the first reason why I say that I rarely lose my temper is because there isn't a guarantee that I will never lose my temper, and secondly, it is because there is no possible way to know what the future will throw, and how it will affect my temper. In short, I haven't ever lost my temper towards games, and I don't plan to.
    Do you have any past experience as a staff member? (If so, elaborate):
    I've had a staff position on multiple servers but due to their small size they aren't really noteworthy, except for on GammaMc, in which I started to get the hang of moderating and its commands. I had been a moderator on Gamma for about a few weeks and then it had been shut down.
    How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?:
    There would be multiple ways in which I would deal with a staff member who had broken the rules. It would depend on what type of rules that they had broken, but overall, I would take some photographic or video proof that the person was abusing or breaking a rule and show it in a private chat to a staff member who is of a higher status than I am.
    How many times should a player be warned before action is taken?:
    The amount of times a person should be warned before taking additional actions against would honestly depend on the types of things that they have done wrong, but usually one warning should be enough for everyone, unless they did something majorly wrong, like advertising.
    Are you fluent in any other languages? (If so, elaborate):
    I can't say that I am fluent in any other language besides English, but I have a basic understanding of Hebrew and can have a semi decent conversation with someone in it.
    How are you different from other Applicants?:
    I feel that I differ from other applicants because I feel that I am very ambitious and dream very largely, while others may only have a small vision of just moderating for the server, I see it as something bigger. I see things as more than they are, for example with moderating, I don't just see it as keeping a server safe, but additionally to that I see this as a time to bring more players together and have a more closely bonded server.
    How do you believe you will benefit The Vyzon Network as a Helper?:
    I feel that I would be able to benefit the Vyzon Network by solving disputes between other players and have them become closer with one another so that everyone on the server would bring a positive attitude to the server. I would also be able to benefit the server by bringing new ideas that would be able to be understood from two views, one as a staff member, and one as a player. I would be able to help by bringing up issues that only someone that had been both a player and a staff member would be able to see.
    Do you have any other obligations that may interfere with the time you plan to dedicate to moderating? (If so, elaborate):
    Other obligations in which may interfere with my time to be moderating for the server would be my school, in which I am very dedicated to, like most things I do. Tennis practice, which would be on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays for five to seven. I probably wouldn't be attending games because of personal issues, which is a plus to moderating. I also have other social responsibilities to small events of the community, homework, and just time to chill with my family and home chores.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I will always look forward to working with the Vyzon Staff!

2. You say you're sixteen, but this doesn't make much sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Add more detail and explanation into your answers. Plus, I agree with YouSeeMeRunning. This doesn't make much sense of your 16.

1. Grammatical errors, follow on's and simply unclear at points.
    2. The format of your application is different, which is good. Try some spacing between questions in the future. Also perhaps a little less of a vibrant color for your questions.
    3. More depth and information required, also might be harsh in saying this. But your "how are you different for other applicants" doesn't really draw out any positivity from me.
    So in summary;
    Add more information, Address what makes your application hard to understand and fix it, Fix the grammatical errors, Add spacing and lastly in my personal opinion dial back on the color.

BEST OF LUCK!

4. Thanks everyone for giving me some feedback, I might have made it a bit hard to understand because my thoughts were all over the place, and I am truly 16, you just have to trust me on this, message me privately if you don't. Again, thanks!

5. Not a bad start. As @WH1TEN3RD said, you need to add some more detail all around as well as fixing grammatical errors. I wish you the best of luck!

6. Thanks Blushings! Also, if you want detail, I could write a few pages

7. Please do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It'd honestly be better if you wrote two pages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.