Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Icy's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by TropicalIcy, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:58 AM.

1. TropicalIcy

TropicalIcy Moderator
    Server Moderator

Before this starts, just know that while it says I am Mod, this is untrue.

Username: IcyHex

Country and Nationality:
    United States and speak English

Estimated Schedule (when you will be playing):
    Whenever I have free time. During the summer this can be hours every day or not much time at all. There's really no pattern.

Server Playtime (In Hours):
    30 hours but I have played the past 3-4 seasons on the server frequently.

Reason(s) for applying:
    I enjoyed my time on this server very much as I love to help people. I miss the community and the server since I resigned and would like to rejoin the staff family.

Previous Staff Experience:
    I had about 1 year of staff experience here. I was helper for about 6-7 months and Mod for 4-5 months (give or take). I resigned during a really tough time in my life, but am ready to add some more months to those numbers.

Key Personal Traits:
    I am helpful and social. I am giving and love to help people, especially when no one else will. I am aware of how difficult starting new servers can be (commands, community, etc.) so I would have no problem introducing new players to the server.

Anything else?:
    Not much more to say, but if you'd like even more info you can see my old application here. https://luckysb.org/threads/helper-application.1035/ Thanks for reading and hope to see you as a helper/mod (preferably mod) soon.

Fairydoll3467 and Zach like this.