Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Heisenberg09 Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Lior Rubin, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Lior Rubin

Lior Rubin New Member

Username:
    My ign is Heisenberg09.
    My discord is Lior111#2203 if u want to talk to me.

Country and Nationality:
    I'm From israel.

Estimated Schedue (when you will be playing):
    Mostly night time but i'm playing a good bit in morning aswell. Around like 3-4 Hours a day.

Server Playtime (In Hours):
    4d and 10h ( just started not lately ago and i dont afk so its low but it will get higher).

Reason(s) for applying:
    I wanna help the server grow because i have been playing the server from like season 1 but i made a big break till half of this season and ive seen alot of stuff to clear in chat so i will be thankfull to help the server grow by making the chat clear and help to comunity as much as i can. Ive seen alot of people break the rules and not get punnished because there is no staff member on and i play alot and i think it would help having a staff member on every time. i wanna be staff member to help people as much sa i can becuase sometimes when i try helping people they dont listen cause i dont have the helper tag that would make me help people 10 times easier.

Previous Staff Experience:
    I dont really have alo of staff experience on server ive been staff on some small servers and friends server but not somsing really big but i know i can be one cause some people think i should apply because i can clear the chat and im doing it even without an helper tag but helper tag would help the sitsuation alot.

Key Personal Traits:
    I realy like helping people and i can probably answer all the questions ill get from all my knowledge on this server and i got alot of practice in skyblock in general so i can probably help with that aswell and i can clear chat and make it as nice as i can.

Anything else?:
    Even if im not gonne get the help tag im still gonne try and clear the chat as i do cause i wanna help the server as much as i can cause i saw it from the start and its starting to get better with time so i wanna help it get better and better as much as i can.

LEQUIT_NUGGET and dreyzII like this.
  2. C0oper

C0oper New Member

Very nice work. You have a couple grammar errors such as capitalizing your "I", and maybe extending in a couple categories.

3. Icequeen2001

Icequeen2001 Moderator
    Server Moderator

As English is not your first language, I am really impressed with how well this is written. I agree that you help a lot of people on the server, and personally believe you would make a great addition to the staff team. +1 from me.

C0oper likes this.
  4. Fairydoll3467

Fairydoll3467 Moderator
    Server Moderator

I agree with Ice. Although there are still some grammar and spelling errors, it is impressive to see this application was written well. I have seen you on the server try helping others if it is possible. +1 for me as well!

5. HKG

HKG New Member

I believe you'll encounter many difficulties with that grammar and spelling not to mention your experience. I can see you're willing to help, I hope you can help them properly with that English :)

6. dreyzII

dreyzII New Member

for me you can help on the server, the fact that English is not your primary language is not so important so you can talk it very well. I've been playing this server for a long time and every time you enter the first thing you say is always 'someone in need of help', so I support your application for the staff.

Icequeen2001 likes this.
  7. Completement

Completement Member

memes

dreyzII likes this.
  8. HighIntelligence

Lots of grammar / spelling mistakes, is immature in game and essentially no staff experience.

I get that you’re from Israel and that your first language isn’t English, but the misspelled words are literally underlined in red and can be corrected in two clicks, this with the short length of the application shows a lack of effort, which would most likely continue if you were to be given staff.

In game, from my experience, you are toxic and hostile and started arguments and provoked them further as opposed to attempting to mitigate the situation, as you should as staff.

With the part of having no previous staff experience, we can see how wonderfully that has worked out with other staff who currently have no experience, nor an authority figure to show them how it’s done and teach them properly.

9. LEQUIT_NUGGET

LEQUIT_NUGGET Member

It's not bad, although I noticed you don't play all that often and you're kind of toxic when you do.

That being said, however, I am impressed with the effort you put in on this; also, even though it isn't you're first language, you speak English well enough to sound like it is your primary. Also, don't worry about not having any past staff experience; as long as you don't abuse your power, I'm sure the higher-ups will be glad to help you learn the ropes.

+1 for me! Best of luck! :)

#9 LEQUIT_NUGGET, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  10. Completement

Completement Member

The only thing on this is only his spelling
    LOL

11. LEQUIT_NUGGET

LEQUIT_NUGGET Member

Also Highintelligence who did a -1 because he's sad he got demoted
    thats why his signature doesnt tell his helper demotion date lol

12. Zach

Zach Administrator
    Server Admin

He resigned like 2 seasons ago...

13. HighIntelligence

I resigned

14. LEQUIT_NUGGET

LEQUIT_NUGGET Member

Still doesn't change the fact you didnt put your resignation date in your signature

15. Completement

Completement Member

THis kid argues alot so ofc its a -1

16. Completement

Completement Member

Dont ever disrespect dad again

LEQUIT_NUGGET likes this.
  17. LEQUIT_NUGGET

LEQUIT_NUGGET Member

Ok Mom

18. HighIntelligence

October 14th