Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Dragon Eggs

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Completement, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Completement

Completement Member

Next season can u get rid of the ability to buy dragon eggs. It ruins is top. There so easy to get if u have a good iron goloem farm and the server isnt fun with people just buying dragon eggs to get to is top. Kinda defeats the purpose of even trying to grind all u need if a few igs and afk for awhile and its ez to get a dragon egg. Next season can you get rid of them. Or make them more expensive to get and only certain ranks have the ability to buy and they can only buy so much before it stops you from buying anymore. Like maybe you can only buy 10 dragon eggs. like 10 per island aswell so people can abuse it and make a new island buy dragon eggs then go to their island aggain. I think that would really make is top much easier to try for since anyone could have a chance and people who has alot of iron golems cant just keep buying dragon eggs.

I know alot of people dont like that idea. And people will just say im salty i dont have alot. But i really like the idea of making it harder to get them. Not has hard as last season.

Zach likes this.
  2. Completement

Completement Member

zach clearly agrees

3. TropicalIcy

TropicalIcy New Member

I agree with literally everything here. Not that this will happen, but yeah, dragon eggs are way too overpowered.