Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Accepted Ban Appeal (permanent)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by DeadShadowFreddy, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadShadowFreddy

DeadShadowFreddy New Member

Your username: My old user was DeadShadowFreddy I changed it because I wanted to change my skin plus I wasn't happy with the username, But my new user is FNAFPlayer2235 if that doesn't work try putting/replacing the last number of the user into 4,3,2, or 1 and see if that works.

Ban message (what is said when you try to join the server):The message I get when I try and join the server is "You were banned from this server. (Reason:Hacking) length permanent."

Staff member who banned you:I am going to be honest with you I can not remember who banned me. But I will check my mc files to see who banned me though, so what I'm trying to say is my thread is not finished but will be continued though.

Description of why you were banned: I was banned because of 2 reasons actually the 1st reason is I was arguing with a staff just because I was being honest with them of what I tried to do on the server, but they did not believe me plus the threatened me to prove to them what the hack was so I tried but it didn't work so I tried to tell them but they did not trust me so then I left the server a few times so I can see if they will eventually get over it but they didn't. In fact I ended up yelling and then crying because they were trying to persuade me to do it. So I said/asked/told them to stop but they didn't. but they did not ban me that day. Oh by the way this started because of a duped pickaxe. The next day I told a staff member that I should have been banned yesterday for hacking. I was hacking the server because since I was new to it I thought that if you fell off you would lose all your items so I use a boarder hack that blocked me from going passed the hit space on a block kind of like if your crouching bu different plus I used a spider hack.

Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I want to keep playing because this is my favorite server I play all the time. I promise to the end of my life I will never NEVER EVER HACK ever again please.

#1 DeadShadowFreddy, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. DeadShadowFreddy

DeadShadowFreddy New Member

Not done yet will get the user when I get home I am at school quote:DO NOT ANSWER IT YET UNTIL IT IS EDITED NEED TO GET THE USERNAME OF THE PERSON WHO BANNED ME.

3. Zach

Zach Administrator
    Server Admin

You have been unbanned. If you are found hacking again you will not be able to appeal the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.